Experience the multicultural metropolis of Dubai and the palm-fringed beaches of the Maldives. Explore glittering Dubai and take a 4x4 desert safari to spend a starlit evening in the Dubai Desert before jetting off to the Indian Ocean to fulfil all your fantasies of white-sand beaches and turquoise shores in the paradise atolls of the Maldives as you enjoy an All-Inclusive getaway.
Arrive at your UK/Ireland departure airport ready to check-in for a flight to the luxurious city of Dubai.* Night on board.
* If either your outbound or inbound flights depart in the early hours (before 4:00 a.m.) you must arrive at the airport the night before the indicated departure day.
Day 2: Dubai
Accommodation Name: VOCO Dubai
Arrive in Dubai and transfer to the hotel.* The remainder of the day is free to discover this modern Emirati metropolis at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a symbol of the city of 828 meters and 160 floors. Since its inauguration in 2010, it offers the best views of the desert and the city. Underneath is the largest shopping centre in the world, the Dubai Mall where 1200 stores of all kinds are located. A shopping paradise! Overnight stay in Dubai.
* You will have the option to add early check-in on arrival in Dubai (before 3:00 p.m.) in the next step of the booking process.
Day 3: Dubai
Accommodation Name: VOCO Dubai
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy the morning at your leisure, exploring the old town or sunning yourself on Dubai's idyllic beaches. We recommend an optional excursion to explore the older parts of the city.* At dusk, take an exciting 4x4 excursion to the desert. Pass through camel farms and spectacular desert landscapes, as the sand dunes are illuminated at sunset until arriving at a traditional camp. Here, enjoy a delicious barbeque dinner under the stars with traditional entertainment including Belly Dancing, waterpipes and camel rides. Return to the hotel and overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Classic Dubai Tour: Visit the Bastakia neighbourhood, home to old merchant houses and cafes, and learn about Dubai's history with included entrance to the Dubai Museum. Take a traditional river taxi, known as an 'Abra' across Dubai Creek to the aromatic souks of Old Dubai, filled with stalls selling exotic spices and golden wares. Lunch at a local restaurant is included. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Friday afternoons and Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday mornings only.
Day 4: Dubai
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend the day at your leisure, enjoying a shopping spree in Dubai's fabulous malls or relaxing at your leisure on the beach. We recommend an optional tour of the city's modern attractions.* Overnight stay in Dubai.
* Optional Half-Day Modern Dubai Tour: Visit the most emblematic sights in the city including the Jumeirah Mosque and the Burj Al Arab, the world's most luxurious hotel. Travel to the man-made palm-shaped island of Palm Jumeirah to see the amazing Atlantis Hotel before heading back to the city on the monorail. Afterwards, explore glittering Dubai Marina, the Mall of Emirates, to see the impressive Ski Dubai, and the jaw-dropping Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. Please note: this optional excursion operates on Mondays and Fridays only.
Touch down in Malé, the capital of the Maldives. From here, take an exciting speedboat transfer to your resort, situated on an island in the pristine Indian Ocean. Arrive, get settled in and begin your All-inclusive stay. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy a day at your leisure in the Maldives, soaking up the breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean from the comforts of a white-sand beach or exploring the abundant sea life on a snorkelling excursion. The facilities at the resort are there to make your stay as blissful as possible, so make the most of them as you begin to unwind from the stresses of daily life. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
All-inclusive. Enjoy the day at your leisure. We recommend a diving excursion, whether you're a first-timer or already accustomed to the underwater world. The Maldives is considered one of the world's best diving destinations as the waters surrounding its atolls are inhabited by thousands of species of whales, dolphins, turtles and fish, so don't miss out on the opportunity to explore for yourself. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Day 9: Maldives
All-inclusive. Enjoy your final day in the Maldives at your leisure. Make the most of your last moments in paradise by exploring the island and finding the most perfect stretch of beach in which to contemplate the picture-perfect ocean views. Arrange a romantic meal or enjoy the resort entertainment to bring a memorable close to your idyllic escape. Overnight stay in the Maldives.
Day 10: Maldives - UK/Ireland
Location: Maldives - UK/Ireland
Breakfast* at the hotel. Sadly, it's time to bid farewell to the paradise shores of the Maldives. At the indicated time, take a speedboat transfer to Malé to catch a flight back to the UK/Ireland. Arrive in the UK/Ireland and end your trip.**
* Depending on the return flight schedule and the hotel breakfast service, you may not be able to enjoy the included breakfast on the last day.
** If your return flight departs in the evening, your arrival in the UK/Ireland will be the following day.
3 breakfasts and 1 dinner in Dubai and All-Inclusive in the Maldives. *
Departures from main UK/Ireland airports.
Visits and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary. **
International flights: UK/Ireland - Dubai, Malé - UK/Ireland.
7 nights accommodation in Luxury category hotels.
Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles and by speedboat in the Maldives.
Deluxe Water Villa in the Maldives.
All air taxes and fuel surcharge.
International flight: Dubai - Malé.
Want to read it later?
Download this tour’s PDF brochure and start tour planning offline