Start: Tel Aviv or Jerusalem Finish: Tel Aviv or Jerusalem
Physical rating: Low
Special diets catered: Vegetarians, Meat
Tour code: 38
Consolidated Tour Operators
Group size: 2 - 40
Tour operated in:
Extra tourhub saving: $12
Our 3 day Jordan Classic tour departing from Israel, offers an in-depth visit to the major highlights of the Hashemite Kingdom.
Visiting the colonnaded city of Jerash - City of the Decapolis; Amman - capital of the Kingdom; Mount Nebo - with Its breathtaking views over the Jordan Valley and Dead Sea; Madaba - to see the famous 6th century Ancient Holy Land Map and Petra – a World Heritage site, where the Siq Canyon leads to the Treasury (El Khazneh), the field of tombs, obelisks, the altar, amphitheatre and much more.
Location: Amman, Jerash
Meals: No Meals
• Drive from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem to the Sheikh Hussein border crossing for procedures to enter Jordan.
• Proceed to Jerash - city of the Decapolis, located about 45km north of Amman in the fertile heights of the Gilad. Visit the ancient Roman city with colonnaded streets, the baths and the hill of the top Temple.
• Drive to Amman for a panoramic city tour of the Jordanian capital including the Citadel and Roman Amphitheatre.
• Overnight in Amman.
Location: Wadi Musa, Petra
• After early breakfast, leave the hotel and travel south on the road to Wadi Musa, the modern village of Petra.
• Enter the site of Petra and walk, or ride on horseback, to the "Siq" (Canyon).
• Walk through the "Siq" to the red rock city, the ancient capital of the Nabateans from 3rd Century BC to 2nd Century AD.
• Visit the most interesting carved monuments such as the Treasury (El Khazneh - a tomb of a Nabatean king) then the field of tombs, obelisks and the altar. From this point you can view the whole of the rock city.
• After the visit, return to Wadi Musa for overnight.
• Overnight in Petra.
Location: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Madaba, Mount Nebo
• Drive to Madaba to visit the remains of the Byzantine church with its ancient mosaic floor map, the oldest surviving original cartographic depiction of the mosaic map of the Holy Land and Jerusalem.
• Continue to Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the Promised Land. From there you will see the Jordan Valley, Jericho and the Dead Sea.
• Drive to the border and onwards to Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
(Return drop off also available at Ben Gurion Airport - depending on flight time).
Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel dining room. (Optional dinner supplement available).
Service of a Government licensed, professional guide on all touring days.
2 nights hotel accommodation on bed and breakfast basis.
Entrance fees to all sites on the itinerary while touring.
Border taxes required - approx. $52 per person (paid on the day of the tour).
Dinners taken in the hotel dining room (buffet style) are available to book as extra.
100's of 1000's of quality tours worldwide to search and book.
Your money is fully protected by the PTS Trust.
All payments made online are encrypted and secure.
Recieve exclusive discounts when booking through TourHub.
Consolidated Tour Operators requires a deposit of
to secure a place on this tour, and the final balance is not due till 42 days before departure..
All payments to TourHub are deposited into an externally regulated Trust account.
Yes, the touring vehicle is air conditioned.
Yes. As soon as your reservation has been processed, we will contact you with all of the necessary information regarding accommodation and pick up procedures.
We GUARANTEE that every tour will operate as long as there is a minimum of 2 travellers.
There is a supplement for solo travellers. Our tours provide private rooms for solo travellers. We do not provide the option to join the room of other travellers on our tours.
There are no specific vaccinations required to enter Jordan.
While most nationalities receive tourist visas on arrival, certain nationalities require visas arranged in advance to enter Jordan. Please check with the relevant consulates for each country or ask us to give you the information.
Entrance fees to all of the sites visited on the itinerary are included in the price.
The local guide is an English speaking, professional, licensed tour guide.
In Jordan, Jordanian Dinars are the local currency. Exchange bureaus are available at the border for visiting Jordan.
However, nearly all outlets will also accept US Dollars.
Children above the age of 5 years old are permitted to join the tour.
We are able to help you with any pre or post tour accommodation and are able to guarantee that you will stay in the same hotel that the tour will start or finish if required, so that you will not have to move hotels.
There is no limit to luggage, however we would appreciate if you advise us should you have more than 2 suitcases per person for storage in the bus during travelling between accommodations.
Multiple Room Types
Multiple room types available. Choose your preferred room type when you book.
Extra TourHub Saving: $13
Extra TourHub Saving: $12